You can look at the response headers and see where the redirect is coming
from.  You can also view source on the response (all from tamper data) and
see what it is exactly.

For instance, I have a server that requires HTTPS.  So, I use Apache to
redirect all port 80 requests to the port 443 equivalent.  Then, if it was
"/" that was requested, Wicket takes over and does a redirect to the
homepage.  The first redirect shows "Apache (CentOS)" as the server header
response.  The second (Wicket) shows "Apache-Coyote" - my servlet container.

Hope this helps....
--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com