Hi,

I have a wicket page with a textbox, button and iframe in it. when the user
enters some text and submits, a request is sent to another ASP page(on
different domain) with the value and the callback file name.

AjaxButton btnFindMe = new AjaxButton("btnFindMe", finderPanelForm) {
            @Override
            protected void onSubmit(final AjaxRequestTarget target, final
Form form) {
                target.addComponent(iframe);
                iframe.add(new AttributeModifier("src", true, new
AbstractReadOnlyModel() {
                    @Override
                    public Object getObject() {
                        String callbackPage = "http://mywicketdomain/finder/";;
                        String retValue =
"http://someotherdomain/callme.asp?query="; + tmpQuery + "&FileName=" +
callbackPage;
                        return retValue;
                    }
                }));
            }
        };

The ASP to which I am sending data will respond back (with values in query
string) by redirecting to the page I have passed.

Now I want to get the value back from Iframe to the main wicket page. Any
clues?

I dont have any control over the ASP file.

Thanks,
NTS

-----
http://ntsrikanth.blogspot.com/