Hello.

I am worker on a Jboss server, with a <security-constraint> set on the same
path as the wicket filter. Thus, all wicket pages are under the security
constraint.

To support that I have a login page outside the path of
<security-constraint>. I also have an error page in teh same location as the
login page:

/ error.jsp
/folder_under_constraint/Wicket_Class1.java
/folder_under_constraint/Wicket_Class2.java
.
.
/folder_under_constraint/Wicket_Classn.java

In case of an error I want to redirect to invalidate the session, redirect
to the error page, and pass an error message to the error page. I haven't
been able to do this. It appears that wicket doesn't pass session or request
attributes to external pages. What am I doing wrong?

Session.get().invalidate();
// none of the following setAttribute statements actually mange to pass any
http attributes to the error page.
httpServletRequest.setAttribute("some_attribute", "some_value");
HttpServletRequest.getSession().setAttribute("some_attribute",
"some_value");
request.getParameterMap().put("some_attribute", "some_value");
throw new
org.apache.wicket.RedirectToUrlException("/some_page_not_under_wicket_filter.jsp");

thanks,
Benny.