Appreciate your help with this issue.

Our application has a HomePage called PetStorepage which adds different
Panels as links. When the Profile Panel link is clicked the ProfileForm
constructor should be invoked. But I see that the ProfileForm constructor is
invoked only the first time the PetStorePage is called. Subsequent clicks on
the ProfilePanel link from within the PetStorePage do not invoke the
ProfileForm constructor although the page gets rendered.

Due to this the logic to enable or disable a component if some variable is
set in session is not getting executed. How to resolve this ?.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19441401/ProfilePanel.txt ProfilePanel.txt
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19441401/PetStorePage.txt PetStorePage.txt
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19441401/SwitchingLink.txt SwitchingLink.txt