Hi,

I'd love to use setResponsePage(Page) (so redirecting to a concrete
page instance instead of a page class) on handling standard (non-ajax)
links in my application. I found it very handy to use the actual model
objects in their current state, instantiate the new page object
passing the current models and set them as the response page, like
this:

public void onClick() {
    setResponsePage(new MySubPage(anyCurrentModelObject));
}

Unfortunately, every time I use the back button and trying to click on
links again, I get a page expiration. Is there any way around this?

I don't claim this being a problem, there might be a rational reason
for this behaviour, but passing current model objects this way would
be much more handy than using page parameters and rebuilding models on
the new page from scratch. Can I somehow accomplish this?

thanks,
Kristof