I think i have to reply to my post :) ..nwei, i successfully implemented
pageable in jasperreports using wicket's pageablelistview and it is a "hack"
i supposed. :)
and im going to do it also in DataView since the data there is refresh every
time the pagelink is click. This is better option for large report options
where the data is not stored in the collection to be paged later.

Thanks to the developer of  wicket-jasperreport projects

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.