afaik, there isn't much...

if your manage normal data, no problem. But with financial, banking, etc. when you have to manage cash, or sensible data, I'd discourage you to do so... if a user forget to logout or to close his browser and go out, then anybody can continue his session.

There is probably some others potential issues, but you'll have to ask other ;)

Edgar Merino a écrit :
Would do, I think there are not many security implications in doing this, am I correct?

Thank you,
Edgar Merino