Thank very much!!! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Eyal Golan
Sent: 2008年9月27日 21:33
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Re: Get object form Parameters

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 8:38 AM, fish3934 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How to pass id and got that object from that id?

Instead of:
   PageParameters  para=new PageParameters();
   para.put("result",resultList);
do somethig like this:
para.put("listId", resultListId);
Where the resultListID is the ID that you can retrieve your list afterwords
(from a DAO or whatever).
Then in the other page instead of:
List list = (List)param.get("result");
Do:
Integer id = param.getInt("listId"); // If I have a typo error please excuse
me, I'm not near an IDE now.
List list = myDao.getList(id);

> I am sorry,I learned wicket just a few days.Is there any other ways to
> pass an object form one page to another page?

Yes,
You can make your other page not bookmarkable and pass the object (in your
case the list) in the constructor.
public class MyPage extends WebPage {
  public MyPage(List<?> inputList) {

You can even make this page to have several constructors.
One that gets a List and one that gets PageParameters.

--
Eyal Golan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary