Hi,

We plan to run our servers on a cluster environment. We are using Tomcat.
I looked and tried to see how is the best way to configure cluster wicket
but all I could find was to use the default.

Is there any paper that say what are the benefits/problems of any option?

Also in case I use the default cluster, will it mean that request does not
complete until any session attribute changes have synchronized to all
servers.

Thx