Martijn,

This is a great idea and site is evolving very nicely already.

It's no great surprise that the book is doing so well - who knows, maybe you
really will eventually get a holiday with the missus out of it! I bought
another copy on Sunday, from the famous Foyles bookshop on Charing Cross
Road in central London, out of the 3 they had on the shelf.

Thanks for the entry about our next London Wicket Event (tomorrow). Is there
a way to add a comment to that entry? We're not really particularly
"secretive about the program"; in fact all the details have been available
for weeks at the  http://jweekend.com/dev/LWUGReg/ usual place ; it's the
same URL since we started this event in mid 2007 and I have posted the
details to the list a couple of times too. We have over 50 people registered
for tomorrow and we have room for a few more.

jWeekend's offer to fly you over for our December event (most likely on
Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008), still stands and, as we joked at the time,
you and the missus can also do some Christmas shopping while you're here. I
hope you can make it - you would find a very knowledgeable, welcoming and
appreciative audience for your presentation. And, if you're reading this,
that goes for you too Matej.

Regards - Cemal
http://www.jWeekend.co.uk http://jWeekend.co.uk