Hi

Im trying to 'force' PropertyModel to put into map key different then String
but after few trials I have no idea how to do this.

Example:
I have field myMap in my page initialized as follows:

Map<Long, Boolean> myMap = new HashMap<Long, Boolean>();

then I create property model for my page(this == page containing myMap
field):
PropertyModel p = new PropertyModel (this, "myMap[123]");

now when I execute:
p.setObject(true);
model puts into map expected boolean but key is of type String not Long.
How I can force this property model to put with key of choosen class (in
this example Long)?

Regards
Daniel Lipski