On Tue, 30 Sep 2008, Milan K?ápek wrote:
>   So the dynamic content of localized pages (from property files) is
>   displayd well but the static part defined in 'mypage_cs.html' is
>   displazyed wrong. Has anybody met the same problem? Is there any
>   methods for configuring waicket to render pages in utf-8 encoding??

Have you tried passing -Dfile.encoding=utf-8 to your
application server? Or checked what is the file.encoding
system property runtime. Most probably Java gets the default
value from the operating system (locale -a gives hints in
Unixes and on Windows I think the encoding is cp1252 which
is some microsoftied version of ISO-Latin-1).

Best wishes,
Timo