Thank you. I was able to successfully use JavaMail API for the Contact page.
I have another question related to the page, I'm not sure if I should ask it
in this thread or not...

I had done the rough page , and now that it works, started adding the
validations, to make sure required data in entered.

Some how the setRequired and EmailAddressValidators keep throwing errors if
I leave those fields blank.
I've put in a feedback panel, but instead of just showing a feedback
message, the page shows the exceptions....I'm not sure why.
If I don't use validators, the page runs fine, whether I enter data or
not...
Any ideas?

Thanks