wicket 1.3.4
I have a small addition to ModalWindow that I think would be useful as a
patch. Please tell me what you think.

The idea is hook in an IAjaxCallDecorator on the WindowClosedCallback
request (before WindowClosedCallback.onClose() finished and repaints the
page containing the ModalWindow). It does this by letting the user set an
IAjaxCallDecorator on the ModalWindow itself, which is then used when the
WindowClosedBehavior is rendered.

In our system we use a ModalWindow to pick items that will be displayed on
the page. The ModalWindow takes a couple of seconds to repaint the
containing page after it is closed (this is the ajax request where
WindowClosedCallback.onClose() is called). The call decorator can do
something before WindowClosedCallback.onClose() finishes, like displaying a
wicket ajax indicator icon.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19849489/ModalWindow.java ModalWindow.java