Hi,

 I am currently running into the following: I extend the button
class by a snappy "foo"-feature. I build stuff which uses it.
Now I need a "foo"-ified AjaxButton within this infrastructure.

The obvious way to do this is to write an interface FooButton
which gives me this "foo"-feature. However FooButton is by
itself not a Button, nor can I make it one since the Button
class is an abstract class, not an interface.

Just wondering, whould it be a good idea to add such interfaces
to the Wicket-API? Or am I missing something?

Cheers,

Martin

--
----------- / http://herbert.the-little-red-haired-girl.org / -------------