as it is kind of a workflow and i had all the pages already prepared
by passing imodels along into constructors, i didn't want to have a
bookmarkablepage (whatever you pick: panels/pages/variations, you need
this one to "call the page executing the code"). but this was the
simpler solution, pass an id to the non wicket server through http
post, get it back and initialize the a detachablemodel again with the
id and the dao.

so i changed a bit my code to fit this no-arg constructor page, which
is responsible of checking the http post params.

imo it is a good idea to use variations. a panel could have also been,
of course, but i wanted to avoid boilerplate for just a "thank you". i
finally redirected to the next page. in any case, this is such a small
case that the approach is not so important here.

thanks all!

francisco