Hello Doug,

I'm have some difficulties getting the contextMenu running. I checkout today
the wicket-contrib-yui project from the svn and install it using maven.

Trying after that using the  wicket-contrib-yui.jar and all dependencies to
create my context menu in the
same way as in the ContextMenu2Page example page, I get some compilation
errors that I cannot explain:

It's not possible to add a yui component to a wicket component:
eg

public class TestPage extends WebPage {
   public TestPage (final PageParameters parameters) {
       WebMarkupContainer treeContainer = new WebMarkupContainer(
"treeContextMenu");
       cmBehavior = new YuiContextMenuBehavior(nodeMenu );
       treeContainer.add(cmBehavior);

Error by "treeContainer.add(cmBehavior)":
The method add(Component...) in the type MarkupContainer is not applicable
for the arguments (YuiContextMenuBehavior)

Please, I will appreciate any help!
Thanks,
mkamneng.