If it's just a line use Label

Am 09.10.2008 um 21:01 schrieb miro:

Using panel I have to write a .html file which I dont want to do becasue my
html code is very little just a line   ,
next option is Fragment but this is not clear, neither the api doc nor the wicket examples please can you give me small example using fragment ?

jwcarman wrote:

What's wrong with using a panel?  If this is to be done in only one
class, have you thought about using a Fragment?