I think he means when someone goes to that URL, it needs to redirect
entirely.  Not just be able to link to another site.

A couple options:
Mount a bookmarkable page at that URL and in the constructor throw a new
RestartResponseAtInterruptPageException with a new RedirectPage as the
parameters.

Probably better would be if you have a frontend server like apache or IIS -
to do it there.

Hope this helps.

--
Jeremy Thomerson