Hi,

I have a follow problem. I would like to use jCIFS authetication with
wicket.
I have all necessary configuration in web.xml.
    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>WicketApplication</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>
    <filter>
        <filter-name>NTLMFilter</filter-name>
        <filter-class>jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter</filter-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>jcifs.http.domainController</param-name>
            <param-value>192.168.0.1</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </filter>
    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>NTLMFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

I have done jCIFS in JSP, and it's working. So web.xml should be for sure
good. However I encountered problem with following that: user is null.
However host and port are as it is expected.

HttpServletRequest request =
((WebRequest)getRequest()).getHttpServletRequest();

        String user = (String) request .getRemoteUser();
        String host = (String) request.getRemoteHost();
        String port = Integer.toString(request.getRemotePort());

Any ideas pls?