I have an AjaxLink inside a div. There is an onclick event handler added at
the document level in the dom. If I am clicking the div that contains my
AjaxLink the event will fire. However, I don't want it to fire if I click
the link.

It seems that there is a way to do this in javascript. I think it is called
cancelling event bubbling. Can someone help me do this in wicket?

Thanks,

Josh