Our production servers running tomcat6, JVM 1.6 and Wicket 1.3.4 are running
out of PermGen space after a couple of hours an a few thousands requests,
eventually resulting in "cannot detach Request from Session" exceptions
followed by PermGen OOM. We are NOT reloading app contexts - appservers are
fully restarted when needed.

We are running spring 2 and Hibernate 3.3. We recently started using
Compound Property Models extensively. Model objects are DTOs that are NOT
Hibernate entities.

Any advice on how to go about debugging this? If i undetstand basics of
permgen correctly, oom means something keeps loading new classes (not simply
class instances) Should we be looking at wicket's persistent store

-----