yeah? why did you not mention that in your email, and why did you
start a new thread instead of continuing the existing one?

-igor

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 10:44 AM, vkoratek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Igor:
> Yes this is the same issue as posted by Anna. but I am only writing this
> becos the suggestion of using on the home page,  getSession().bind() did not
> make the error  go away...
>
> we still see the js error of "Inavlid Chracter" line 2 . Ajax does not work.
>
> Any alternative suggestion is greatly appreciated.
> Thanks
>

> igor.vaynberg wrote:
>>
>> there is already a thread posted about this by atrout
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. thanks for spamming the list.
>>
>> -igor
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 10:03 AM, vkoratek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>> website runs on apache+resin 3.1.5 and wicket 1.3.3. Load balancer
>>> exists.
>>>
>>> Specifics of the problem are-
>>> 1. customer accesses the site from inside their company's network, have a
>>> problem.
>>> 2. Customer uses IE6.
>>> 3. Problem occurs when customer uses domain name.
>>> 4. No problem seen when IP address of the website is used.
>>> 5. Problem is that none of the ajax pieces works.  java  class throws an
>>> npe