Von: Artur W. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2008 12:40
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Migration to 1.4 - generic headache

Hi Stefan!

Stefan Lindner wrote:

> Use a Void Link (Link<Void>) or create your own Link wrapper class
>
>       Class MyLink extends Link<Void>

I know I can create a wrapper but it is a ugly was to solve my problem :/

The Void think is a good idea but it doesn't work everywhere. For example
this doesn't compile:

new AjaxButton("cancelButton") {
        @Override
        protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form&lt;Void&gt;
form) {
                modal.close(target);

Artur