Hi Tomasz,

Recently I integrated a JavaScript library with Wicket that could help
you with this particular application.

Take a look at the code and examples:
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicketstuff-jquery/src/main/java/org/wicketstuff/jquery/ajaxbackbutton

https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicketstuff-jquery-examples/src/main/java/org/wicketstuff/jquery/ajaxbackbutton

The code is quite new and the example page is the only test for it, so
it could have some bugs ...

Try it and let me know whether it is in any help for you.

Martin