I tried with a modal window and page, still no luck,  I do see validation
happening in the server but I don't see that response coming back to the
client

12:20:12,263 DEBUG [ComponentStringResourceLoader] Found resource from:
org/apache/wicket/Application.properties; key: R
equired
12:20:12,263 DEBUG [FeedbackMessages] Adding feedback message
[FeedbackMessage message = "Field 'text' is required.", re
porter = text, level = ERROR]

The Ajax Debug Window shows the following response, I don't see any error
message sent back to the window.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><ajax-response></ajax-response>

Note the Submit button on the modal window is a ajaxfallback button, is this
causing any problems?

Any clue?

sureshramakrishnaiah wrote:

> Sorry I meant can we add a page to a modal window
>

> 张伟-4 wrote:
>>
>> try page not panel
>>
>> 2008/10/29 sureshram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>>  I am trying to add auto validation in the modal window but I don't see
>>> any
>>> error messages. I added a feedback panel on a modal window which has a
>>> required text field.  When I try to submit, the modal window does not do

-----
Suresh Ramakrishnaiah
Lead Software Engineer