Thanks, that worked great. I'm really impressed by this component, and I think it would be very good for Wicket in general that this gets more available to people, including some examples. I'd be happy to write examples and wiki-pages once I understand a bit more of it, btw.

-- Edvin

Matej Knopp skrev:
There is branch for Wicket 1.3 in Wicketstuff SVN.

-Matej