No, I think you misunderstood me, when I wrote about empty body I was
thinking about testing, I know that border without its body works like panel
and shouldnt be used in such case.
I was writing about borders which have bodies, but during testing I was
interested in testing such borders with some 'stub' (ie empty) body.