Hi, how can I catch any exception thrown while a component is rendering, and
either hide the component or show an error message, but allow the rest of
the page to render?
Modifying or replacing each such component is not an option, I need a
general way to handle exceptions while rendering any unknown component or
child component. Such as a getObject method from a model throwing a runtime
exception.

Adrian