I am experiencing exactly the problem outlined in the subject of this post,
and I would really appreciate any help I can get, as I am under a deadline.
It's the first time I'm using Wicket with JPA, and I just don't understand
why this isn't working.

I have a Wicket dataprovider that looks like this (I've simplified it a
bit):

public abstract class FooDataProvider extends SortableDataProvider
{

        @SpringBean
        protected MyAPI myApi;

        public FooDataProvider()
        {
                super();
                // Injects the spring bean
                InjectorHolder.getInjector().inject(this);
        }

        public Iterator iterator(final int first, final int count)
        {
                List<Bar> bars = myApi.getBars();
                List<Foo> foos = bars.getFoos();
                return foos.iterator();

I am using a very standard Spring JPA setup, and my web.xml includes a
OpenEntityManagerInViewFilter. The spring bean is being injected properly,
and my list of Bar is returned correctly. But I get a
LazyInitializationException no matter what I try. What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks,
Julian