Hey!

Cool - add a feedback panel then set error - I like that! I didn't get to
that part in the Wicket in Action as yet but I see how it works!

Actually - my authentication method is very similar to the one on the book
(again not got to that part yet), so I'm pretty psyched I'm heading in the
right direction!

I'm assuming if I wanted a panel with an icon and an error message I just
create a component with a feedback panel and an image and populate
accordingly?

Cheers, Graeme.