Hey Eelco!

Awesome! Thanks for your answers - they really helped. I appreciate the
time. BTW, Wicket in Action is a really well written book compared to others
in the genre. Thanks to you and Martijn for the hard work! It came at the
right time for me and we have decided to make the move from Tapestry.

Let you know how it goes, and I'll be on the forums plenty I am sure!

Cheers, Graeme.