Hi,
I have read some posts (1) that seems to say that wicketstuff-push will
be replaced by a new wicketstuff-dojo-1.1 artifact.

The post says that this artifact is in a private SVN repo, but will be
available "shortly"..

Do you have any informations about that?

I need to do reverse ajax with wicket (cometd...) ie. push event from a
server thread at the server initiative. It works with an old (rev 4245)
version  of wicketstuff-push. The trunk seems "corrupted" : a "dojo"
folder is missing..

1 : http://www.nabble.com/New-wicketstuff-dojo-project-td19070145.html
--
Julien Graglia