Is it possible to leave the <option>s up to my designer for a <select> tag, instead of me having to replicate them on my side? Don't come across this too too often, but sometimes the values within the drop downs aren't linked to any logic or database values and really should be up to the designer's discretion (i.e. some drop down that picks "what is your age range", and it is simply saved as a string in a db, or used in as content in a mail).

Or do I simply not give the select tag a wicket:id and grab it's value manually from within onSubmit()?

Thanks,

Craig.
--
Craig Tataryn