When trying to use the DefaultDataTable in combination i'm running into what I
think is a "bug" in the generification of ChoiceFilteredPropertyColumn,

DefaultDataTable is parameterized with type <T> and the constructor expects
IColumn<T> for it's column types. if I try to parameterize
ChoiceFilteredPropertyColumn with type <T> the elements I can choose from also
have to be of that same type. Should ChoiceFilteredPropertyColumn be
parameterized with 2 types? one for the column, one for the choice elements?