I compared the ajax console difference     for IE and firefox
 the main difference is IE  complains about object error

IE console

INFO: Response parsed. Now invoking steps...
ERROR: [object Error]  (several of these)
INFO: Response processed successfully.
INFO: Invoking post-call handler(s)...
INFO: last focus id was not set

Firefox console
INFO: Response parsed. Now invoking steps...
INFO: Response processed successfully.
INFO: Invoking post-call handler(s)...
INFO: last focus id was not set

please help me understand   whjat might cause ERROR: [object Error]     in
IE   and not in firefox ?