Hi, Everyone!

I wrot this Ajax Event Handler for a AutoCompleteTextField:

@Override
protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target)
{

        ChildObj co = (ChildObj)AutoCompleteTextField.findChoice();
        if(null != co )
        {
                ((Obj)Form.getModelObject()).setChildObject(co);
                ((Obj)Form.getModelObject()).setPrice(co.getPrice());
                if(co.isBoolAttribute())
                {
                        ((Obj)Form.getModelObject()).setAmount(new Float(1));
                        TextInput.setEnabled(false);
                        target.addComponent(TextInput);
                }
                else
                {
                        ((Obj)Form.getModelObject()).setAmount(new Float(1));
                        obj.setAmount(new Float(1));
                        TextInput.setModelObject(new Float(1));
                        TextInput.setEnabled(true);
                        target.addComponent(TextInput);

This is working as long as the else-block is not executed bu when I submit
the Form including the AutoCompleteTextField and the TextInput both
AutoCompleteTextField and TextInput have a NULL value.

Someone please help me what's wrong.