Hi all,

I am trying to get some validations to work using the FeedbackPanel. My form
has a Textfield and I am trying to use a NumberValidator to check if it is
in a given range. The code that I have used is :

TextField pgLongLimit = new TextField("pgLongLimit", new PropertyModel(
                                                pglimit, "longLimit"));
                                pgLongLimit.setRequired(false);
                                pgLongLimit.setLabel(new Model("Long Limit"));
                                validator.addNumberRange(pgLongLimit, 0,
Integer.MAX_VALUE);

My classname.properties file looks has following code:
NumberValidator.range = ${label} should have a  positive integer value

Now whenever I put in a negative input I get the correct error i.e "Long
Limit should have a  positive integer value".

However if I put in a char value as an input (say 'a') then the error is "a
is not a valid int". I want to change this error to something like "Invalid
input".

Any ideas about how I can do that. I don't know which resource key I would
have to use here.

Thanks,
vishy