Hi!

I'm building an application where I want to set variation and other settings
determined by the path

lets say a user request myapplication/customer1

I want to mount /customer1 to Base.class. I can do this in init by what if I
add another customer via admin. How can I mount /customer2 outside of the
init method of the wicket application class?

Another question would be to keep the /customer1 or /customer2 in every
request so if I call setResponsePage( new Login() ) then I would like to
keep /customer1/login. Any suggestions?