Hi,

I use Markup inheritance in my site in order to keep common logic in the
base page.
I would like my child pages to do certain javascript actions when they are
loaded. I try to define the the javascript on the childs body (between the
<wicket:extend> and </wicket:extend>) but I don't see them in the generated
page (the base + child page). Any Idea how to generate onLoad javascript
action for child page?