I'm going to be sourcing the labelText from a properties file relatve to the
class of the modelObject (in this case it will be the User - eg,
user.properties).

If I use the binding, then I need to have scope to the CPM in java world...
within the LabelledTextField - which is a shame, because it just makes it
less convenient to use like other regular form components where you do not
have to pass in the model if the form has CPM (eg, standard TextField)