[X] YES - I would like consistent naming!

Contrib is a bit lame... could be gift or present.. but again - they are all
lame.

wicket stuff seems good.  Makes sense too.

I was thinking of making a post about all these vote threads :)  I'm
personally not a fan, but i think a vote page on the wiki would be
overlooked by many.

Perhaps if there was some vote section.. or the current vote on the wicket
homepage itself?