From: Ryan McKinley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 10:33 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: [discuss] Organizing Wicket Stuff / Regular Release Schedule?

Great work!  Its really looking good!

Two more suggestions:

1. Add the maven-jetty-plugin the the root pom.  It would be nice if
'mvn jetty:run' works for all the examples.

2. Remove all eclipse projects (.project .classpath) from svn and add
the 'maven-eclipse-plugin' to the root project.

I can make patches for these changes if you like...  but i'm not
totally clear on the etiquette for wicketstuff.  Is someone (you?)
allowed to apply a patch that affects build for many projects?

ryan