Hello Wicket users,

I test my app on local Tomcat and update it frequently on remote. They
have different MySQL DB connection params.
What is the easiest way to decide which params to choose depending on
where Tomcat is running without editing of xml-files?

I need to know it during init() of Application because I must run
upgrades of db tables / data when new version of app is uploaded.
Tomcat thinks it is running on "localhost" on remote server
(configured as Proxy Pass).

Thank you