Martijn,

That's nice and it would be ideal to do it with CSS; that is what I too
wanted to do when I first thought about a "modal busy indicator". But, IE6
is, surprise surprise, the problem - the drop-downs still show through. Do
you know of a way to fix that? ModalWindow window seems to just put
something a bit more robust over them to keep them quiet.

Regards - Cemal
http://www.jWeekend.co.uk  http://jWeekend.co.uk