Greetings,

I'm building an multiple-page wicket application. My Session class holds
permission values dictating which pages the current user of the session can
access. (These permission values are set when a user logs in)

My question is: If the user tries to access a page to which they do not have
access, we discover this in the page's constructor, but how can you forward
this request to another page in the constructor (to block access to the
page)? Perhaps there is a better way to do this?

Thanks!
-Sean