Hello all,

I'm following the wicket in action book. I'm trying the cheese store in
chapter 3. I was following along the code by reading a bit and coding a bit
on my own. The code defining the ListView for the cheese cart is originally:

add(new ListView("cart", new PropertyModel(this, "cart.cheeses")) { ... }

The way I ended up coding it was:

add(new ListView("cart", getCart().getCheeses())) { ... }

Which seems to be working fine, but If I click repeatedly fast on the 'add
to cart' link, the ArrayList in session gets its size changed correctly when
adding elements, but the ListView element size doesnt change accordingly.
Basically, the list size keeps growing on each click,  but the number of
items in the ListView doesnt grow anymore.

Any ideas whats wrong?

Thanks.