Hi, all

I think i fall in troubles with template switching during runtime.

Formerly we build the whole application with default template using markup
inheritance.
Unfortunately,we are requested to support runtime templates switching .
In other words, our customer want to use different templates to fit their
needs with setting but not developing.
The final effective is just like joomla!'s template managment.

The problem is,
We using EXTENDS to support default template with markup inheritance.
But we cannot change base class while in runtime.

Can anybody show me the light? Any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

BR,
Alex