walnutmon wrote:

> Also, as an aside, where can I find wicket jars for the 1.3.5 release with
> javadocs contained so that I can see the javadocs from netbeans?  I have
> had a heck of a time without them.

    http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/wicket/wicket/

    At the moment I believe you will not find the release with the javadocs
included.
    In this list it is often suggested to get the javadocs jar via Maven,
but if you use Netbeans and your projects are not Maven based, you can
download the wicket release, add the javadoc jar downloaded from this maven
repo, and then configure as a Library, setting jars, sources and javadocs
path with the Library Manager.

hth,

Daniel