Jonathan,

We're finally starting work on a more advanced jWeekend Wicket
course/workshop to complement our existing Wicket training so we would
certainly look into buying several copies of such a book.

Our Wicket courses have been running for 18 months and for much of that time
we have been buying Martijn & Eelco's  http://manning.com/dashorst Wicket In
Action  (since the WiA MEAPs) as gifts for most attendees and also
occasionally for our  http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/LWUGReg/ London Wicket Event
delegates (next event on Feb 4, BTW - registration page/details coming
soon).
Once we've reviewed the contents, we would certainly consider buying
licences for the PDF of your new book for students attending our Wicket
training.

If you need reviewers, I am sure we can help with that here, and can no
doubt also get some meaningful feedback to you from our more advanced London
Wicket Event delegates if you like.

Regards - Cemal
http://www.jWeekend.co.uk jWeekend

PS  Is your JavaOne talk on Wicket?